NovaTech FX — Affiliate Commission
An additional $107.28 on the auto-trading bonus of $314 makes for a 3.98% weekly return!
Divide that by 7 for each day of the week, and I’m receiving a 0.5688% daily return — just above what Elephant’s Stampede program pays out.
And, on top of that, NovaTech FX allows me to assign my referrals to be under my other referrals, benefitting them in the same way. It allows them to also receive an Affiliate Commision on top of their auto-trading bonus.
It’s another win-win.
If you know anything about me, you know that I am really an advocate for win-win scenarios. The reason I used to place other folks DRIP ID’s on articles I wrote is for them to be able to get referrals from my articles. Since their referrals were also my referrals, I had no problem doing this for others. What helps them grow helps me grow.
In NovaTech FX, I have found another program for helping my downline. NovaTech FX has genealogy tree, a visualization of your NovaTech Downline structure:
When a new member arrives, you will have 48 hours in which to place them, otherwise they will remain on your first level. But, by placing them under another person, it allows you to benefit your referrals by placing other referrals under them. You help others by creating a downline for them.
This benefit aligns with my values in a similar way to DRIP. This way I can simply write articles, and when another referral shows up I am able to place them under a previous referral.
With DRIP, I was able to create a 20k+ strong downline. By signing with me, you could be at the top of another 20k downline. So far I am only 4 levels deep ;)
Read More about NovaTech FX
NovaTech FX — Week 2
Once a week, on Fridays, you receive your Bonuses, this week it was $314.28 on my stake of $10,583.96, a 2.97% increase…
NovaTech FX — Referral Bonus
Saturdays are when referral rewards are paid out, and today is Saturday!
Low Risk, 3% average per week, registered, in business 3 years, owners doxxed…what else do you need?
Novatech FX CEO
As part of my due diligence, I look at whether the founders are visible or pseudonymous/anonymous. By itself, neither…
Novatech FX — 1 week results
Novatech FX pays out profits on Fridays. Well, today is Friday!
NovaTech FX — Assigning Referrals
With NovaTech FX, you have 48 hours to reassign referrals — allowing you to benefit those that sign up under you, and…
About Novatech FX:
- Average 3 to 3.5% per week gains over last 2 years.
- No losing weeks thus far.
- Never failed to pay on time.
- Profits paid each Friday. Referral income paid on Saturdays.
- Reinvest to “compound” or withdraw, your choice.
- Funds not locked but withdrawing trading capital the first 90 days incurs 15% fee.
- No auto-compounding.
- Owners highly visible.
- Fully transparent.
- Company is registered hedge fund and their own brokerage.
- Long-term sustainable pay plan for those interested in sharing.
- No requirement to share to earn.
- Totally passive profits.
- 70/30 split on their PAMM account.
- They do the work, you get the ROI.
- Optional referral program.
How To Invest with Novatech
- Enroll: https://cryptozoa.novatechfx.com/enroll.
- Fund your account. You have 48 hours in order to fund your account. I used USDT (TRC20). I took some spare BNB, went to Changeto.io, and sent $10k worth of BNB to Changeto, which swapped it for USDT (TRC20) then deposited directly to the Novatech deposit address.
- Watch the training videos. “The 8 minute guide…” is a good one to start with.
Nothing in this article is intended to constitute investment advice. Neither the author nor the publication takes any responsibility or liability for any investments, profits or losses you may incur as a result of this information. Readers are encouraged to perform their own due diligence and research, or consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. This content is intended for general informational and educational purposes only. Though the author strives for accuracy, the data contained within the article cannot be relied upon. The author may own cryptocurrencies and tokens discussed in the article. The article may contain affiliate links.